Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

⚠️ ¿ARE YOU READY TO STOP GHOSTING? 🛑


Ghosting is a modern dating phenomenon that's almost become a grim rite of passage. Ghosting is a toxic by-product of "the lack of accountability that people have to themselves and each other in the modern world of meeting.

 Isn’t it sad that as we’ve become more connected online, we’ve become more disconnected in real life?

Doesn’t ghosting sucks for everyone involved?


1 comment:

  1. Huh. I guess I ghost all the time. I try someone out and if they're not to my liking or as advertised? I stop contacting them. And when they ask for round two? I just tell them I'm busy... until they take the hint. I suppose I should just be up front and say... hey, you're not for me. But... I don't. Hmmm. Maybe I should work on that... thanks!

    ReplyDelete