Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

🤨 ¿WHAT'S THE BIGGEST LIE YOU EVER TOLD TO GET A DATE? 🤥


Over the years, the phenomena of catfishing and telling lies online has grown along with the rise of the internet and social media. It’s relatively easy to do, after all. The internet and social media is built in such a way that you can not just be anonymous, but even build an entirely new persona online.

There could be a number of reasons why people lie online.

Have you lied about looks, your height, your job?

If you’ve always been truthful on your dating profiles, what’s the biggest lie that you’ve encountered? 


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the age, lol 😜 Honestly, I don't think I've ever lied to anyone during my "dating days". I believe a relationship should be built on trust. 😏 If I don't see that from the (possible) partner as well, it's 100% a goodbye from me. 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete