Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 15, 2021

JUS' E-MAIL ME 📧 SEX, TRUST & CAMERAS...🎥


I’ve been dating a guy for a few months now and on Valentine's Day, he’s hinted at us making a video. And not the G-rated either. Truthfully, I have mixed feelings about it. I mean I trust him but can you really ever trust anyone? Now he's upset with me for not doing and said that I don't trust him.

Am I a bad boyfriend for not wanting to do this?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one, would like to withhold my opinion on the matter. Tell you what? Go ahead, make that video. Post it somewhere discreetly and send me a link to it. Then I'll tell you whether I think it's a good idea or not... (but something tells me I am gonna approve, boo!)

    Gee... honestly, I have done this and regretted it. I mean.. you have no control over your image, right? HEY... do it with covid masks on. Then, none the wiser.

    And... yes... send me a link so I can tell you whether you should or not... no, really. You can trust me. :)

    ReplyDelete