Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

🕵🏽‍♂️ ¿WHERE HAVE MOST OF THE GAY BLOGGERS GONE? 🥺


If you look at some of the most popular gay blogs at the moment, you will most likely come across gossip and click bait with hundreds of thousands of followers and a gaggle of fans consistently commenting on their offering. One would thing that they’d be dealing with bloggers that speak out on issues from their point of view, gay men that you could look to for that important element needed for our movement in the community.

 However, that is very difficult to come by.

And though their blogs seem to reach millions of people, day by day, when are we going to admit that these are not authentic pieces of work being gifted to the world?


6 comments:

  1. Think you're partially right about that. 😏

    But, who wants & needs... seeks. And finds. Hopefully! 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rather suspicious of those blogs that just post pics. They tend to be boring and a tad xenophobic. But they are popular and serve a purpose, I guess. Content? Naw. Nothing like yours, my dear. I come here daily just for the 411. I learn so much about our community through you and other bloggers. News items and developments and political happenings that the mainstream simply doesn't bring attention to. So, thanks for your service to the community. I do believe you are rewarded, given all the views you've racked up, and have a devoted following. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I’m happy to you and others still occupying this space 🤗

      Delete