Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 8, 2021

🤨 ¿WHERE DOES VALENTINE & THE SEASON OF 'LOVE' MEET YOU? 💘


Are you fed up being single? Has it been a while since your last relationship? Does it sometimes feel like you're invisible? Or do you find yourself attracting nothing but losers? Do you sit on apps for hours on end but always swipe left? Or do you swipe right every time but no one ever sends you a message? Do you find yourself wishing that just once - just one time - you could meet someone, in real life, another lovely genuine single person... and the two of you would just... fall in love? 

2 comments:

  1. You can keep love. I have all I can afford... I mean... handle. Sex, on the other hand? Sigh. Covid. I am drying on the vine as we speak.

    Yes, dear. Timing is everything.

    ReplyDelete