Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

¿🤔 WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON PENIS STRETCHING FOR EXTRA INCHES 🍆?


 Men, unsatisfied with the size of their genitalia, tend to have a poor self-image. As a result, they often search out methods or tools to help increase the length or girth of their penis. But, most advertised penis-enlargement methods, such as pill and creams, are ineffective. 

With that said, would try to make your penis bigger or are you satisfied with your sexual tool?


5 comments:

  1. Stretching? I'd say it's a way to ruin dick muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any kind of change can take toll on your health & your penis can become ugly. 🤷‍♂️

    Don't think anyone would actually want that... right? 😉 So start lovin' yourself instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, considering it doesn't work... It's a stupid practice. Why bother? I agree with Hot Guy... love what you got to work with.

    ReplyDelete