Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

✋๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ’ฆ ¿CAN WE STOP SHAMING GAY MEN THAT LIKE TO BAREBACK? ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค”


Over the years condom use has changed drastically. Many gay men see it a pain in the ass. Now I know this is not the case for all gay men, but for far too many, condoms are more than just a minor nuisance.

That said, when it comes to our sexual appetite, many of us know how important it to protect ourselves from HIV and other STIs. Without condoms, it would only be a matter of time until HIV comes knocking.

Is it possible for us to not shame gay men that want to have sex the natural way? Barebacking is a large component of many gay men’s sexual identity and there’s also a right way and a wrong way to ride raw and for many PrEP is the way.

Can we ever not feel shame and disgust by gay men that bareback?


2 comments:

  1. Shame? no, definitely not. By now we all know what we are going through having sex without a condom. If someone rides barebeck, I assume they are aware of what they're doing. I don't really like anal sex, but several times it happened and can still happen to me to fuck bareback. And often, when I give a blowjob, I swallow. I know what I am risking. So neither am I ashamed nor do I shame others who behave like me.

    ReplyDelete