Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 24, 2022

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🍆 BROMANSTURBATION 💦


My wife found out that a buddy of mine have been regularly masturbating with each other since childhood.

We’ve been together for about six years and married for two. She found out about our activities with each other last year, when we met up with childhood friend and his fiancée for drinks.

At some point during the evening, the topic of sex came up and being comfortable with my sexuality I owned up what I’ve been doing with my friend, suffice to say she was NOT happy at all.

She feels that it says something about my sexuality and that it’s cheating. I love my wife but I also LOVE what I feel when my buddy and I touch each other.

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment