Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 11, 2020

VIRGINITY & THE GAY COMMUNITY...

The entire concept of virginity wasn’t made for us.

And yet many in the gay community have simply adopted the term to be referred to anal intercourse instead – even though vaginal intercourse occurs in our community too!

Some believe that you have to be both passive and active in intercourse to lose your virginity, where areas others believe you only have to take one of the said positions to lose virginity.
Then there are those like myself who feel any form of sexual intimacy results in a loss of virginity.

In my own opinion, there is no right or wrong answer.

You lose your virginity when you feel that your virginity is lost.
Right?

1 comment:

  1. Don't know why people are just ignoring blowjobs... 🤷‍♂️

    BJ's is a sex act since it is called oral sex, after all. 🙄

    It is real sex, as well. 😏

    ReplyDelete