Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

¿HOW DO YOU GET IN THE MOOD FOR SEX?

Sex with your partner can cheer you up, mellow you out, and make you feel needed and desired, but what happens when you can't figure out how to get in the mood? What happens when it's hard to figure out how to explain to your partner?  How do you say, I don't feel like having sex, but I want to feel like having sex?

1 comment:

  1. With the right person, there is no such thing. At least IMHO. 😏

    When there's real love and actual passion involved... There's no issue.

    Ever.

    ReplyDelete