Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL MAKE-UP DAY!











Today is International Make-Up Day. It is a day for you to undo some wrongs you have made. Today you should apologize to someone you have hurt or treated badly in the past. Not only will it make their day brighter, but it's healthier for you too! When you harbor ill feelings, it takes a toll on your body, so pick one of those people you treated unfairly (an old classmate, ex-spouse, etc) and be the bigger person. Make up with them today.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just today I'm in romantic and sweet mood:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2013/09/in-love-with-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we made up yesterday. I have to stop thinking about how long it's been since we had a fight and then BAM, I start one!!

    ReplyDelete