Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

MONDAY MUSICAL MOTIVATION: STAY BY STEVE GRAND



Steve Grand released "STAY", the follow-up single to his YouTube hit, "All-American Boy" - and I like it a lot. It's a fun, catchy, "summer-lovin' had me a blast" tune, and the video features the fine physique of Mr. Grand (and a few other guys) and some pleasant scenes of cute boys in love.
Grand's gay-themed All-American Boy became an instant YouTube hit when it was released on July 2, topping out at 1 million views just 8 days after its release, turning Grand into an overnight Internet celebrity.
Stay starts off slow with Grand's character walking alone along Chicago's lake shore. But soon he's in the back of a red pickup truck filled with bright young faces. His eyes linger on another young man. And when the truck reaches its destination, their hands touch as they each reach for a cooler.

Then they all jump into lake Michigan.

“You know, my old man's out of town for a couple days; I think that you should stay,” Grand sings as the pair share a kiss on a bench, giving Grand the happy ending that All-American Boy was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment