Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 30, 2013

GLBT THEMED BOOK: TEACHER'S PET BY REGINALD K. WRITE



About The Book:

Jason Peterson is an intelligent, athletic, good-looking, bisexual, eighteen-year-old student who is used to getting whatever and whoever he wants. When he sets his seductive sights on his new young math teacher, Ryan Davis, things quickly spiral out of control, threatening to destroy both of their lives. This is an exciting tale of forbidden love, lust, and lies!

Review:

Very entertaining. A page turner without counting the pages. Funny, sexy , and mysterious. The characters appear real from your very feminine guys to your down low, not just a figment of someone's imagination. I felt that the characters would have been flushed out a bit more and one or two things didn't add up or made sense to me, but all in all I would recommend that you give it a read.

3 out 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment