Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

KILLING ME SOFTLY

Hip hop group The Fugees covered the song in 1996 on their album The Score, with Lauryn Hill singing the lead vocals. Their version became a massive hit reaching number two on the U.S. airplay chart, and had similar success in the UK, reaching number one and selling over a million copies, becoming 1996's best selling single. When this song came out I was just 18 years old and though I had an appreciation for it then, it in NO way compares to how I feel about this song today. The Fugees are what are known as REAL artist, persons that took their showcased it in a manner that very can do in the music industry today. I can remember the good feeling that came over when I first heard this song and that is still the case today, I hope this song does for you what it does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment