Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, December 29, 2008

THE FIRST TIME...


 

Spinning empty bottles
I come undone.
For a moment
Thinking of things
That goes unsaid
I haven't heard your voice,
But I know when you speak.
I do not follow your words,
But I know what you say.
I cannot know your immense joy,
But I feel the sting of your venom!

 
You leave me in a world
Filled with curiosity;
And I sometimes I get away from me.
Thinking we were mirrors of each other
I lay bare,
Hoping you possess some traits of me;
Rather than the unconscious and unresolved issues you see.
So I bleed willingly as you wound my soul
Knowing that you don’t really care about me.
If only you were the change I seek to be in this world,
As I foolishly LOVE that which I hate…

 
Feeling drawn to reflect
Your inner self back at you,
The parts that don’t show
True beauty, divinity, sweetness, or the light.
It was like you had the soul of another…
And the pieces of you that remain,
Are the ties that bind.
The ones that try to clutter my mind
Of the thoughtless thoughts
That can ONLY be me seeing you,
For THE FIRST TIME all over again…

No comments:

Post a Comment