Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, December 26, 2008

¡IT WAS JUS' SEX!



You came out of the shadows
With NOTHING I desired,
Yet you insist
On a thrist
With NO strings attached
Begging me to go back…
To the days I wore a condom
Just to pleasure you?
Pity I want to be the man
That shows you another way…
You are worthy of love,
Yet you give yourself away
My dick could NEVER truly penetrate you;
For I don’t have the key to your heart.
You need someone that’ll take his time inside of you,
Break down that fear AND rid you of that low self-esteem.
For you will NEVER know what it means
When two men come together sexually…
You are SO consumed with living a life beyond your reach
That you can’t see that is NOT a game;
And you can’t see yourself as anything more than the ass,
That gets F&CKED each and every way.
But I see a man full of hope,
Yet to experience LOVE
ONE day I guess…
So don’t beg me to F&CK you,
My patience been wearing thin!
Your HIV status don’t mean SH!T to me;
And it is NOT because you are on BGC
I’ve told in SO may ways
I am just not into you;
And I don’t desire to fill you with my touch…
So as your ass burns, aches N’ yearns
I feel sorry you
And I will do as you wish
And place your name in the book
Of men that don’t get
That I am sorry…
BUT IT WAS JUST SEX!
tgk ©

No comments:

Post a Comment