Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

¡HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!


So this is Christmas…well NOT just yet, we are ONE day away from the BIG event. Isn’t it AMAZING how quickly the year went by? Seems like yesterday I was preparing myself for Christmas Day 07 now I am looking @ Christmas 08 with 09 waving @ me…Nonetheless, I will enjoy EVERY moment of it because I know it won’t like any other I’ve experienced. All the craziness N’ cheer that is being expressed this time of the hear makes me smile @ times. THANK heavens I am done with all of my shopping (did that on the weekend) and I am left with a few odds and ends to tie up before tomorrow gets here. WHAT LAST MINUTE THINGS YOU ARE DOING BEFORE THE BIG DAY? I’ll start the day off by collecting my cakes N’ pies from my friend/mentor /former boss she makes some good shit, (I think she puts her undies in them), then I sort of have an interview (wish me luck) and later I have to take my room-mate to the airport so he can spend this holiday with his family. But the one thing I am looking forward to is the grocery shopping with noel. Even though he and I do this RELIGIOUSLY every Sunday, there is something special about us doing it today (I guess because he is preparing our entire meal for Christmas). Nevertheless, I can’t help realized how much my life has changed over the past year. This Christmas is going to be a taste of things to come as it will just be Noel and I celebrating together. Earlier this year I told myself that I wasn’t going to the traditional invite friends over thing…After last year’s NON-CELEBRATORY Christmas where NO one seemed interested in celebrating by showing up late (or not @ all), not bringing their ornament for the tree OR wasting my money that I spent so we could create memories, I DON’T SEE THE POINT. I know that I’ll have them all in my heart AND I will wear them in my spirit as I move throughout this day…SO LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO WISH YOU A HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE & I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T FIND…

No comments:

Post a Comment