Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, December 10, 2007

NEVER...


OK, CHECK THIS OUT: being a SINGLE GAY MAN for almost 3 years has given me more than my share of difficulties in the LOVE department. So imagine the welcome surprise it was when I met a MAN that actually wants a LIFE with another MAN. Moreover, he is interested in taking that journey with ME! NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think that I would actually live long enough to appreciate meeting such a MAN. GOD has shine his light on me and provided me with the opportunity to experience the kind of man that I have been waiting for. After a few times of SHOULD haves and COULD haves, I can now breathe a sigh of relief and begin my journey. I am so @ peace when he is around that I am not all caught up in the things that cross my mind when I meet someone new. This time it is different, I AM DIFFERENT…I know DEEP down inside of me that he is going to take me to the next level. As we get to know each other I am seeing qualities (AND THEN SOME) of the things I want in MAN…HE & I ARE MATCHED ON SO MANY LEVELS THAT I HOLD DEAR TO A RELATIONSHIP. I believe in ONE-DAY @ A TIME (BABY STEPS), setting small attainable goals to test each OTHER’s TRUST, INTEREST, RELIABILITY and DETERMINATION to BUILD a GOOD and POSITIVE LOVERSHIP. So the inevitable pops into my mind asking me if HE is the ‘ONE’? How can I not? The indicators are there: AFTER SEX, I DO HAVE THAT CARING FEELING FOR HIM STILL. HE EXPRESSES INTEREST IN ME BEYOND SEX. HE TRUST ME & I HIM… HE IS A RELATIONSHIP PERSON & SO AM I…NEVER did I think that I would live long enough to feel like the rest is just about daily working to fine-tune a relationship that will hold the two of us…NEVER did I think that I could discuss ANYTHING and be fine afterwards. He is NOT guarded and lets me in without hesitation. However, I know that if difficult times and issues arise we will work on them together…NEVER did I think that I would LOVE the passionate kisses from out of nowhere that furthers POSITIVE emotional growth. And please, DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE SEX! In the past, I tend to take sex for GRANTED. Meaning, I know its there, I know its good, so like a fool I did NOT cease the opportunity to grow with my partner. Now I LOVE the PLAYFUL, SENSUOUS, I GRANT YOU MINE, YOU GRANT ME YOUR TOTAL SEXUAL SENSUOUS SELF. I ALWAYS WANTED TO SHARE MY BODY MUTUALLY IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MAN…NEVER DID I…NEVER…IN THE DEEPEST PART OF MY MIND DID I FOR ONE MINUTE BELIEVED THAT ALL THE HEART ACHES n’ PAIN WOULD BE WORTH IT IN THE END…THERE ARE FEW MIRACLES IN THIS WORLD AS AMAZING AS LOVE. THIS LOVE FORMS AN UNBREAKABLE BOND BETWEEN US & IT WILL LIVE IN DEEPEST PART OF HEARTS FOR A LIFETIME…NEVER…

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you have founf such a person, wishing you all life best.......someday I want to be like that........life throughs you a curve ball and your worls is left upside down.....woundering if i will ever love again...

    ReplyDelete