Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

...THE WINTER OF MY CONTENT

…SO YESTERDAY I HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING AWAKE TO SEE ONE OF MY DREAMS MATERIALIZE BEFORE MY EYES. NOW THE THING ABOUT IT IS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA AS TO WHY IT CAME TO ME. NONETHELESS, I CHERISH THE THOUGHT EVERY TIME IT VISITS MY MIND…THUS THIS IS THE WINTER OF MY CONTENT…THIS IS THE DAY MY HEART TOLD ME THAT I WAS LOOKING @ THE MAN THAT I WAS GOING TO MARRY! AND MY HEART JUST MELTS AS IT BOWS BEFORE HIM. NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I THINK THAT I WOULD EVER HAVE THIS THOUGHT OR FEEL THIS WAY. HOWEVER, I AM GLAD THAT I DID & IT COULD NOT HAVE COME FROM A BETTER MAN. IT IS AS IF MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS HIS & ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WAS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PREPARING ME FOR HIM. HE HAS LIFTED MY MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. HE IS THE DESTINY THAT I THOUGHT HAD VANISHED BEFORE ITS TIME THAT HAS COME TO LOVE ME! NOW I KNOW THE MEANING OF ME & REJOICE IN THE PURE LOVE OF HE…BEING REBORN A NEW MAN IN THIS MY WINTER OF CONTENT…

He Is Real



Too magical to recant,

My future is no longer as uncertain

As the distant sunrise,


Yet still it is farther than the set,


When I look into his eyes,


I see that all my toils have been met,


And my wages are far enough to last a


Lifetime…


Too paralyzing to deny,


The way my eyes hear any thought


His heart passes by,


And my hands see that he is my


Tomorrow with every time they touch…


And my limit is his sky.


Too frightening to let go,


My heart has been seized


By strong hands, and will


Not be turned away.


So I know I must stay.


I must accept the deal,


And allow my heart


To feel all it can feel.


Because he is REAL!

© tgk

1 comment:

  1. How lucky am i to find someone who has the same dreams and aspirations as i do? I've always known I would find a man who knows what it is to truly love. A man with whom I can grow with and share my life with.An incredibly strong man with an amazing sense of self,who is extremely comfortable in his skin and with who he is.Oh yes I am lucky,fortunate and blessed to find such a man. There's not a day that goes by that I don't remind myself of this and try to honour his existence in my life. He is all I could ever want and more.He has an amazing heart and is an amazing human being. I feel safe and secure in his arms and in his presence. I thank you B for coming into my life and showing what it means to truly love and be loved. I am a better person because of you and I am in AWE of you. I just want to cherish you, love you ,support you and stand beside you. Words cannot do justice to how I feel about you.I can say without a doubt that you are my everything and you mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete