Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

POSSESS (BEDRIDDEN)


I am lost in that overwhelming feeling

Of needing him so badly.

That gut wrenching feeling of…

How the fuck can I possibly take him into my very being?

I need me inside of him,

Not just by dick N’ ass.

The rhythm we have,

Has my body screaming for HIM!

HE was tearing me apart with desire and want for me.

I was dying (from HIM wanting me so badly)

Emotionally, it was heaven on Earth!

We got into a game of whatever one did,

The other followed.

It was invigorating!

The way we matched one another…

Savoring the taste of each other.

I'd suck HE,

And HE me;

Becoming increasingly lost!

Every nerve in our bodies was in tune with the other.

At this point,

I wanted me on him to feel that power,

His heated body on mine.

As we LOVE each other.

Giving me the feeling that…

Perhaps there would be;

No unhappiness,

No frustration

Left in the world.

They would see

Me take HE in my arms

And give it all

Partaking of HIS charms…

Then maybe I could

Sleep a day

Knowing that HE

Were here to stay…

Together,

Possessing me for all of eternity!
© tgk



No comments:

Post a Comment