Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

NOTHING WILL CHANGE, IF YOU CHANGE NOTHING


I recently saw a quote on Facebook that said, “nothing will change, if you change nothing.” When I read this, it just hit me that yes, how true!  If we keep doing the same things, we will get the same result. How insane of us! When will we understand/accept how important it is to always create change in our lives so we do not become stagnant? Once stagnation sets in, negativity creeps into our consciousness and we begin to blame others for what is happening, or not happening, to us.

I have been reflecting upon my life and where I am at the moment. There is a level of complacency and stagnation that has begun to take hold. I have decided to initiate some changes that will serve to propel me forward and create new energy to fulfill the destiny that is before me. I encourage you to do the same. Some of the choices I shall make will be difficult ones, but deep inside I know whatever I ultimately decide, they will be the right decisions.

You may be saying to yourself that you are content and no change is necessary. That is a sign that you need to change. That is complacency! We can always better ourselves and do more than what we are doing in order to create a more meaningful impact in our lives and in the lives of others.  There is always room to improve and become more fulfilled and content.

Once a person stops growing, they die, mentally. No matter how fulfilled and content one is, there is always something greater to reach for. When the time is right and the universe deems it so and feels a person is ready to move forward more, it shall be so.

What is it that is holding you back? What do you need to change in your lives right now that will create some positive energy to propel you forward to new heights of achievement and success? Decide how you are going to approach dispelling what is holding you back and develop a plan to move yourself forward. You will not regret your decision.

Change is always painful too. Once a decision to change has been made, forces of inertia begin to swirl about us to try to sway our decision and create fear within ourselves to stop what we have put into action.  Do not succumb to fear and doubt nor listen to those who try to convince you to change your mind. Continue forward and embrace change courageously and without regret.

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a wonderful inspiration for me this morning! I greatly appreciated it and I need a good kick in the butt to get me off of it and going! Have a great day my friend...Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in America Carribean Bahamas n°16 a minute!
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory"
    Following our blog will gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list America Carribean Bahamas n°16 and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/15/1203150723211250289584870.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    Please! Actively support the "Directory" by making known to your friends! Thank you! "Unity is strength"
    Not need an invitation to join the Directory. Any person who makes the request is entered
    WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW OUR BLOG "DIRECTORY"
    New on the site
    Ranking of Countries
    Invite your friends know made ??
    the website to raise your ranking in the Country

    This is an exchange of service,
    we can not accept if this condition is not met
    Thank you for your understanding

    ReplyDelete
  3. You only get out of life what you put into it! So if something needs changing one must change it. Otherwise nothing will happen. Perhaps one can't change everything that needs changing in the world, but one can change those things in one's own life that need to be changed. Did you change your socks this morning??? My mother used to ask me each morning, "Are you wearing fresh undies and have you got a clean hankie?"

    ReplyDelete