Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

APRIL 2013: WHAT I'VE LEARNT...

THIS EASIER SAID THAN DONE, BUT IT MUST BE DONE!



THOUGHT THIS SEEM LIKE SUCH A CLICHE, I REALIZE THAT I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE & THE PEOPLE IN IT, THE GOOD & THE BAD.



THIS WILL BE HOOVERING OVER ME UNTIL I TAKE MY LAST BREATHE, BUT THAT'S OKAY.



I MUST LISTEN TO THE UNIVERSE & NOT BE AN AWARE PERSON THAT IS UNAWARE.



TOO DAMN TRUE, I'VE MADE SOME CHANGES & I AM COMFORTABLE WITH THEM.



THIS IS SOMETHING I TELL MYSELF DAILY BECAUSE OF OTHERS THAT SIMPLY HAVING A NEGATIVE HUMAN EXPERIENCE.


6 comments:

  1. If you learned all this in April, imagine how fking awesome you're gonna be in May !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent life proverbs that we all need to know and practice. Thank you, my naked brother, for the reminder! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I"ll add this:

    "Compassion: a robust dance between grace and wisdom."

    I wish one and all a lively, robust dance!

    ;)
    sd

    ReplyDelete