Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SEX DRIVE: ¿HOW HIGH IS YOURS?





ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX, is that you?


Do you know that our daily sex drives aren’t
always indicators that we need penetrative sex all the time?


What is good penetrative sex for you?


For me it is that energy-sucking, toe-curling,
body-twisting exercise that tends to exhaust my partner and me. It’s pleasure
on steroids, non-stop, rarely quick, and intense. It’s a thorough, deep, and
attentive experience between my partner and me. It’s back-to-back orgasms,
trying crazy positions, and matching each other’s lovemaking efforts.


I don’t
need or want this every day. Do you need
that?


I
imagine there are gay men that enjoy penetrative sex on a daily basis, and men
that may thank them for it. Not all of us need or want penetrative intercourse every
day. How does this influence your
relationship with our partner? Are they understanding? Impatient? Frustrated?
Or do they feel the same way and not need penetrative sex as a daily sexual
energy release?


How strong is your sex drive?





Do
you need penetrative intercourse on a daily basis?





Or
do you invest your sexual energy in other daily activities?





¿THOUGHTS?



6 comments:

  1. Not now...im in my late 30's....too busy with life, stress, job, hopes, mortgage, disappointments, sucessess, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends how deep is your love and desire for you bf, whether u are top or b or both and have it in turns..I had it for three years on daily basis, one day top, the other bottom...we are still together, love and desire each other with same intensity, share the same bed, shower together,but work separate places and have different duty hours..so we have on Saturday, him as T and Sunday me as Top..it is an unwritten arrangement we arrived at by practice..The itntensity of desire is more..if we are together on any other day we just go to a club, watch movies and drink wine slow then go out for sea food (it replenishes and prepares for the weekly combat). The rest of the week we long for it but dont indulge, however, the desire...save it for the weekend....slow and steady heightens love. We have been together now 15 years....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like a nice thing you have going there

      Delete
  3. I forgot to add: We once made a video of our love-making and watch it a few times to knnow our shortcoming,,did not discuss it but wrote down the
    points and next day exchanged those through e mail, then burned the video. It has improved things and made our combat better, desire more intense and deepened our longing and love for each other...we miss each other if our jobs make us miss the weekend tryst but we dont wank or go for buying sex....it makes our next weekend more fierce. It just needs patience and discipline. How long it will continue? I can't predict. If we live and remain sane and healthy and things keep on working it should until the nature take over and the blood cools...but I think the love and memories will sustain our longing and desire for each other until we are laid to eternal rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to make a video, thanks for sharing that

      Delete