Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'D DIE WITHOUT YOU










"I'd Die Without You" is a number
three 
Billboard Hot 100 hit from 1992 by P.M. Dawn.
It also peaked at number 16 on Billboard's 
Hot R&B Singles in 1992.





The song
first appeared on the soundtrack of the 1992 movie Boomerang. "I'd Die Without You"
was one of several songs to chart from the Boomerang soundtrack
album. Other notable hits were "Love Shoulda
Brought You Home
" by Toni Braxton and
"End of the Road" by Boyz II Men.





The song
later appeared on P.M. Dawn's own The Bliss Album...? (1993), and their 2000 greatest
hits collection, The Best of P.M. Dawn. In 2002,
the song was covered by Brandy and
her brother Ray J for
her album Full Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment