Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 4: EPISODE 6 - FLOAT YOUR BOAT





Yeah, that wasn’t the title of the episode but I thought it
was WAY more fitting due to the Wet T Shirt contest and Pride (“Let’s
Get Soakin Wet” is one of the biggest pride songs ever!)





We had a lot in this episode: A lot about the history of
pride, a lot of Willam being absolutely brilliant (YES! I said it, so
there), a lot of Jiggly’s forehead and a lot of shade from dearly
departed Kenya Michaels.







The mini challenge this week was awesome! Wet T-Shirt
contest. Each of the queens had to wear new tits courtesy of boobsforqueens.com. Those
boobs are so expensive – have you BEEN to that site? Almost $1000 –
HELLEAU! After watching the girls get drenched, my money was on DiDa and
Willam. Willam mainly because well let’s face it, he’s a big ho (said with love
gir), and Dida cause those tits were bouncing all over the place.





Sidenote: WTF was up with Phi Phi in this
challenge. What a f*cking mess. So Willam won and it was time for the main
challenge, pride floats.





The main challenge this week had to do with creating a pride
float and a matching look. While the queens were creating their
floats, the subject of the history of Stonewall came up. I was incredibly
surprised to hear Willam speak about it, and he knew quite a bit. I have to say
I think there is a lot more to Willam than just her name-dropping label
whore exterior. Not to mention she wasso funny this episode. While some
queens found her too much, my girl Latrice gets it…and so do I now.
Willam is brilliant TV. Witty, funny can cut a bitch. I respect that. What I
don’t respect is whiney, Jiggly. First of all, I always find it incredibly
disrespectful not even having any idea about the Stonewall Riots. She even
said she performs at the bar and has never read the plaque. SHAME ON YOU! I’m
done with Jiggly, and her 7 head. I know SO SHADY but honestly did you see?
Poor thing, that’s why she always had a hat or bandana on. Ouch, but my pity
for her will not save her my opinion. She’s a mess, her float is a mess, her
outfits are a mess, and she needs. to. go.





At the runway we saw the floats. My girl Latrice was serving
you MEDUSA honey, her makeup and hair is always SO fierce. She got
clocked for her boots which…ok. Latrice is a big girl, it’s hard to get shoes
or boots for someone that big so I’m gonna cut her some slack. The best
boat and presentation was definitely Willam. The wig-head on the mast
was BRILLIANT, and she looked incredible, and the judges agreed! Bottom
two this week were Milan (AGAIN!) and Jiggly. This one was
annoying because I wanted them both to go. Michelle said it best, if Milan
takes that wig off one more time she’s going home. Well, guess who took
their wig off!!!





So Jiggly got to stay… but not because she is good… because
Milan is worse, so don’t get that twisted. Next week, Jiggly better go.





SOURCE: HOMORAZZI

No comments:

Post a Comment