Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

TYPICAL & DUMB

As of late I can’t but feel that my life would somehow be better living in this country if I were a man that is TYPICAL & DUMB. I wouldn’t have anything to worry about; I could just be another below average male living in a society that strives hard to keep him down while I just let it happen. Who cares about being able to live while they are alive? What is the purpose? For as long as I can remember life has urged me to seek more because the small changes that are available to me cannot alleviate the stagnancy OR frustration I feel. They say that EVERYTHING I WOULD NEED FOR SUCCESS LIES WITHIN ME BUT…For me way too many times that I care to count life’s debris has accumulated, building layers around me making it difficult to breathe. And all I can do is be still, don’t move, keep the faith AND hold onto the belief that all this is but a test AND I will come out feeling like a stronger AND better man. Every molecule in my body is telling me that I am on the path; yet life feels like it has betrayed me. Constantly I being told if you were a TYPICAL & DUMB man you would somehow…someway get by…I feel like no matter what choices I make I am committing self-sabotage, being placed between a rock AND a hard place. If only forgetting about my dreams meant that I wouldn’t risk failureAH WELL….Pity I am someone who seeks to satisfy his soul by expanding himself beyond the furthest borders of what my life has been so farMAYBE I SHOULD LOOK INTO BECOMING A TYPICAL & DUMB MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment