Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

THE NOTORIOUS B. I. G., FAITH EVANS & LIL’ KIM



So I watched the THE NOTORIOUS B. I. G. movie yesterday and I have to say that it isn’t bad @ all. It was nice reliving the tale of man that rose from poverty to stardom. The movie showed us how the women in BIGGIE’S life saw him and what he meant to them. I would like to say that though FAITH EVANS married BIGGIE rather quickly, I think that there REAL genuine love between them…the sad thing is that other women lurked in the shadows…Which brings me to LIL KIM, I know there are persons out there that would feel that her character was portrayed as some gold digger but I think the movie showed her as a woman that wanted a man that couldn’t commit to her. In the end the movie showed us how BIGGIE must have known his end was near as he made phone calls to his mother, faith and lil kim. So I hope you enjoy the THROW BACK VIDEOS I posted today and go see the movie or in my case watch the bootleg…this is recession people…

No comments:

Post a Comment