Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

KISS FROM A ROSE


KISS FROM A ROSE is a song from Seal's second eponymous album Seal (aka Seal II). The song was first released as a single in July 1994. Re-released in 1995, it was included on the Batman Forever film soundtrack, helping it top the charts in the U.S. and Australia. Mere words cannot begin to describe how much I LOVE this song. This man has such grace and he knows how to deliver a ballad like no other can. This song maybe a few years old but it resonates with my soul like I am hearing it for the first time…

No comments:

Post a Comment