Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY is a 1996 song by R&B singer R. Kelly. The song was written, produced and performed by R. Kelly. It was the theme song of the movie Space Jam. The song was #2 on the Billboard Hot 100, #1 on the R&B Singles chart, and number #1 on the UK charts. This song won 3 Grammys and ranked #406 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. This is R. Kelly @ his finest as he show cases his talents. This song will forever be popular because of its positive message and I hope it takes you places beyond your eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment