Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 24, 2007

HOMOSEXUALITY...¡MY PRIDE N' JOY!


Far too many times, I come across or hear of other persons that are SAME-SEX prone and lament their state wishing this were not their path. This year I will be celebrating my 10 YEARS of being GAY and I would not change my journey for ANYTHING or ANYONE, I LOVE WHO I AM and I have come to ACCEPT that GOD gave me this LIFE for a reason. I LOVE what I stand for and what I represent; I live a life guided by a NATURAL RHYTHM that will NOT be ALTERED or DIVERTED. MY PRIDEFUL JOURNEY is made up of processes and events that manifested itself before I was swept away with time. I am in a place in my life where I can see beyond MY SEXUALITY and I have learned to LOVE myself because of who I am instinctively I understand what my life is about. Because of MY SEXUALITY, I am harmoniously coordinated with time and space, the passage of MY destiny is no longer blocked. The past presented uncomfortable and tedious challenges, but in my present I see that those things existed to make me, PRIDEFUL of who I am. I only wish that those that doubt their existence would wake up and see into my SOUL and get glimpse of my PRIDE and make it their own. DO YOU THINK THEY KKNOW THAT HOW WE LOOK @ OURSELVES WILL DETERMINE, TO A LARGE PART, THE WAY WE LET OTHERS TREAT US? They view us as nothing more than patterns of conditional responses that can be CHANGED or CONVERTED into what THEY feel WE should be. Nonetheless, our task as HOMOSEXUALS is to enable others as well as ourselves, to come to WHOLENESS and to grow to full potential. This WHOLENESS is the function of not only the rational self or the conscious self, but the emotional self as well, having all parts come and work together creates a HARMONIOUS BEING. In the depth of me, there is the bright and beautiful soul and I am proud to be GAY! Not feeling PROUD and HAPPY about who you are as a HOMOSEXUAL means that you LOVE yourself less because others do and this means that ALL of MANKIND does not live in WHOLENESS and EQUALITY. I am prideful because I LOVE myself despite those that HATE and wish I did not exist; I HAVE FREEDOM OF SELF! I do not question WHY I AM, that is bigger than the world and ME. I DO NOT CONCERN MYSELF WITH THINGS THAT I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF, I DO NOT GIVE POWER TO THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT THE WORLD WANTS ME TO HAVE, I SIMPLY LIVE DAY-BY-DAY. LIFE IS SO PERPLEXING AND DIFFICULT @ TIMES & WE GROW UP IN A SOCIETY THAT IS FILLED WITH AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS THAT CONSUMES US, SO WHY PUT MY SEXUALITY ON THAT LIST? MY SELF-ESTEEM IS A DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN MY CHOICE OF WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE. HENCE, FOR THE SAKE OF MY PRIDE I DO NOT SURROUND MYSELF WITH PERSONS THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON I WANT TO BE. I CANNOT & WILL WALK THIS LIFE WITH ANYONE THAT CANNOT CELEBRATE ME WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment