Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

GET PASS ME (YOU)


I think,

Therefore, I am…

I am because God is.

Do not assume anything about…

My attitude,

My demeanor

Or energy!

You need love for self

To see pass yourself

To recognize that I am not what you say.

Before you step to me

Know who you are.

Before you step to me

Feel who you are.

Makes sure that you can

TOUCH the SPIRIT that roars within,

Be the man that drinks from the fountain of life.

Then you will realize that I am not…

UTTERLY SELF-ABSORBED

Do you think that your blinders are preventing your seeing me?

I know YOUR pain

It is obvious that it is pigeonholing ME

Release me,

I have survived REPEATED blows to MY manhood

Both PERSONALLY and HISTORICALLY…

GET PASS YOU and FIND ME!

I possess A HEART

That is available for your display

But you have to OPEN YOUR EYES!

I am you and LOVE is my TRUE nature;

My active energy.

I am the vessel that LIFE flows through

The divine spirit knows itself

And I listen to its voice

Guiding and leading me through life

Thus, I am sustained and fulfilled.
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment