Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

PRIDE, LOVE & GAY MEN

Finding a fuckbuddy, a hookup, making friends are all easier than finding love during pride month. 

Am I right?

To find love, not only you need to be attracted to the person physically, but also mentally and sometimes even spiritually!
During pride month, I feel it is even harder than any other time (depending on what you’re looking for in a relationship of course). 

However one would think that with all of us coming together to celebrate ourselves that it would be easier to find someone to eventually build something with, but that’s not the case.

What do you think about finding love during pride month?
Do you believe in love during pride?

Do you think you can find YOUR man? Have you found him yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment