Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, June 22, 2020

ANONYMOUS SEX: YAY ¿OR? NAY

It’s Pride season, many of you will travel, some will have sex while traveling, so it brings me to ask you this question. Do you prefer knowing the guy you will have sex with or you prefer anon sex, with a stranger you will meet online or app?
For some people it is impossible to have sex with strangers. They need to know them a bit, at least by going on a date with them. For others what they like is the thrill of not knowing the person and have sex with strangers. But this latest option might also come with STDs….

So let me know, Anon Sex: Hot or Not?

1 comment:

  1. I personally believe it's wrong and that there's no point in it. 🤷‍♂️

    But hey, each to their own, I guess! 😏

    ReplyDelete