Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

¿LORD WHEN?


Wasn’t there a time when the world was a safe place? Can you remember what it was like to have day that is SUNNY and CLEAN WITHOUT A CLOUD IN SIGHT? EVERYDAY you turn on the news you hear of bad things happening to someone out there. So many of us aren’t BOUNCING ALONG, LIGHT IN SPIRIT, FREE FROM WORRIES and ENJOYING THE MOMENTS AS THEY PASS BY. Dear Lord I know that the DARK days are just as much a part of life as are the days you GRACED with sunshine; and I don’t mean to put questions towards you but I can’t help myself. See my FAMILY, FRIENDS, BROTHERS and SISTERS are HURTING. Things are getting worst by the second, our faith is waning and I know that you are just showing us a DIFFERENT perspective of our world but…They say a rainy day helps to clear the air, washing away stagnation; but what do we do when stagnation bleed our hearts N’ souls? It is SO hard to NOT to feel doom N’ gloom OR feel afraid when the dark clouds are hovering over us. As of late the roller coaster ride of life has been filled with a lot LOWS, TWISTS and TURNS. Even for someone like myself who enjoy the occasional thrill find it a bit frightening to suddenly find the world heading for a deep plunge…I guess all we can do is EMBRACE the unpredictability that is due to come our way AND pray for the best. I know that the KEY is accept what is happening AND let go of our ORIGINAL expectations but times are HARD…I GET THAT WE FEEL ASLEEP @ THE WHEEL & GOT IT STUCK IN OUR HEADS THAT LIFE SHOULD GO ACCORDING TO OUR PLANS BUT…I CAN’T HELP BUT THINK ABOUT ALL THE MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN THAT WILL BE HURT BECAUSE OF THE STATE OF THE WORLD…I GET THAT THE CHAOS IN THE WORLD IS A GIFT IN & OF ITSELF & I AM SURE THAT THE NEXT TIME A CURVE BALL COMES OUR WAY, WE’LL TAKE A DEEP BREATHE, SAY THANK YOU & OPEN MIND N’ HEART TO THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO BACK TO THE BASIC WAY OF LIVING…BUT UNTIL THAT TIME COMES, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN?

No comments:

Post a Comment