Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE BROWN N' ROUND


¿Ain’t it a damn shame?

A man that wants to F&CK


Without knowing my name

¿Should I tell him is out of luck?

Thinking he can have his way

Who can it damage?

It’s just a quick roll in the hay

He is so sure this I can manage…

Says he wants me to turn him inside out

And on his chest he can nutt

As he screams n’ shout!

So damn desperate to get out of this sexless rut

Told me that he’ll sit on my D!CK


And give it a good suck

Says he’ll show me a few tricks

That will hit me like a truck

Says he has no time play

He is jus’ so horny

And fate must have brought me his way

But I guess I will cum off corny

Cause I don’t get down like that

I looking for a man that is ONE team

And that’s a fact

All he wants is to be taken from a whisper to a scream

Go toe to toe

Tells me if I am up for it we can flip the script

And really rock to and froe

As we use tones that are encrypt

So sad that he is not about the meeting of the mind

All he cares about is having his legs in the air

And get down to the bump n’ grind

As his ass feasts on my tool without a care

He is such a fool

Laying on his back

Thinking it is so cool

That I take his crack

How could I NOT treat him like a whore?

How could I be that cold?

C’mon this merely a boy doing a household chore

Sorry but stupid is that bold

I have to decline

For I have found

That I am NOT incline

To get some of his brown n’ round
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment