Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2013

THROW BACK VIDEO: YOU USED TO LOVE BY FAITH EVANS



"You Used to Love Me" is the debut single by American singer-songwriter Faith Evans from her debut album Faith. Released as a single in 1995, it peaked at number 24 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and was certified gold by the RIAA.

Produced by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Chucky Thompson, the song was featured in The Notorious B.I.G biopicNotorious (2009), when Faith Evans character sees B.I.G. with another woman in a hotel. In addition, it was also featured in the 2008 film, The Wackness.

No comments:

Post a Comment