Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

GAY LIKE YOU...




I refuse to refuse
I refuse to be accused
Or be your stereotypical muse
And dwell in this hell
As you fall under the spell
Of the gay “life-style”OH WELL!
Now you are fading fast
Because you are all about the dick N’ the ass
As you continue to relive that past
                                                                                     
It is SO obviously obvious
And seriously serious
That you are TOTALLY oblivious
As you perpetuate the things that “they” pray
Makes us who we are on any given day
And all I can do is say…
For better or worse
You are blinded by this curse
And that bubble will burst

Because order is out of order
Yet you still do this N’ that on the edge of the border
As you live with chaos N’ disorder
Running to and fro
Trying your hardest for me to go
Put on a show
Not knowing that I am THE exception to the “gay” rule
Cause I studied beyond what “they” taught in school
Guess you think me a fool…

But whatever you do,
Don’t make me apart of your crew
Cause I will NEVER be “gay” like you…





No comments:

Post a Comment