Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, November 27, 2006

THE SELF DESTRUCTIVE BOY


On those stones I walked alone,
bearing only the name that I’d been given.
I walked until I reached the shore,
of the life that I’ve been living.
Staring into breaking waves
memories of broken days
and all the times that went away.
Reflecting on my life.
On that bridge I walked alone,
staring down at rocks below.
I dreamed at last I was back home,
in the company of those I’ve known.
Hanging on a steel beam
separating life from dream
listening to the running stream.
Reflecting on my life.
On those stones I lay alone,
motionless and without breath.
And now at last I’ve found my home,
Reflecting on my death.
September 8, 2006
************

for the one travis



No comments:

Post a Comment