Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A SIGHT 2 B HOLD...






I can see him
right now laying down on the bed and me on top of him as we continue to kiss. I
LOVE THE WAY HE MAKES MY D!CK JUMP!
 I have reach for his D!CK and
put it between my legs and go back and forth with moans here and there. (OH
WHAT A SIGHT 2 B HOLD)
 making love like this makes me know that it’s
possible…THE PASSION OF LOVE WE SHARE INSIDE THAT ONLY THE TWO OF US CAN
SHARE IS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT 2 B HOLD…


It starts slow
and builds with passion and intensity…Hands travel all over one another… I love
the way ‘WE’ LOVE each other; only
the way a MAN can. It is captivating, spell bound even. It’s
as if LOVING each other is not an option, nor a choice, but
our right; for we know this feeling in our hearts 2 B true. I love the feeling I get when ‘WE’ first
touch and especially when our naked bodies meet for the first time…skin on
skin…breathe to breathe…man to man. 


THERE IS
SOMETHING EXCITING AND INTIMATE ABOUT SEEING MEN IN A PERSONAL ENVIRONMENT, IT IS
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHT 2 B HOLD!
 I can feel
LOVE all over me, in me and around me…Its poetry in motion, bodies
touching and experiencing one another that sends both of ‘US’ to
new dimensions. I 


know I have the right to experience love in the form of this man, this man who is going to love
me in such a way that will be a part of me all the rest of my life. I know that
in that moment, in this lifetime I experienced GOD’S greatest creation… I can feel him before he touches me for he
has touched me on the inside. I have to have ‘HIM’ ON ME, IN ME...ME IN
HIM.
 I can smell his scent (OH SO SWEET). 

No comments:

Post a Comment