Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2006

¿ONCE A HOMO, ALWAYS A HOMO?


The other day I was in Star Bucks and I saw the mother of a guy I know who is GAY but got married to appease his mother. I remember the day I found out about it I was like WTF is going on here? I mean how can she think that her son won’t want to be FUCKED by a man again? How can she want him to live a life that’s a lie so she can deal with her own demons? How can she expect him to LOVE himself or anyone else if isn’t true to himself? Do think she realizes that with a gay man in your life, color and warmth permeate your world and with that MAN being her very own flesh and blood, why would she do herself such an injustice? But I will tell her that her SON is and will always be GAY! He might have a wife but that’s in name only, he is never going to crave or desire her in the same instance as he would a man. I am the first to say that if being GAY is wrong then I accept that with a humble heart and a heavy soul. I would accept a life of burning in the fiery depths of a Christian, or an Islamic hell! How did she make him say GAY IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND THAT TODAY I HAVE AWOKEN UP WITH JUICY PUSSY ON THE BRAIN? Her behavior isnt understandable when he was going through "GAY PUBERTY" so how could it okay since he has been dating men for years and managed NOT to have sex with any women at all? Where in his mind did he think he has to clench onto his heterosexuality? Do you think his mother knows that she forced her son to minimize his wife as a baby making machine because she wants him on the right path? How could some grandchildren make him whole?As a mother she has committed the ultimate SIN; she killed the very essence of her SON, the very thing that makes him a MAN! How sad to think that there is some woman waiting for him with legs spread open and saying: Splash up in me and let me make you UN-GAY! This is the saddest existence a man could live because no matter how many times he FUCKS his wife, eats her pussy, KISSES her…tells her he LOVES her… he will ALWAYS be gay. Her son is so embarrassingly inauthentic and she has NO clue that he is practically in ‘STRAIGHT’ drag (@ least a drag queen knows they are playing role), but you that this is truly HER SON! His whole demeanor is simply now a learned behavior and youd think that his problem is solved because he is now ‘HETEROSEXUAL’ but the problems has just begun, take it from ME…no matter how many times your son manages to splash up in his wife he will never convert. Your son’s life is PAINFUL LONELY & FUCK UP! He remedies his life with decadent sex that makes up for all of the ways you now make him hate himself. BECAUSE HE KNOWS, I KNOW EVEN GOD KNOWS THAT YOUR SON IS GAY! ONCE A ‘HOMO’ ALWAYS A ‘HOMO’!

No comments:

Post a Comment