Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

THE SEX INTERVIEW BEFORE THE FIRST DATE...

Living in a world where our intimacy boundaries are being pushed and us turning the intimacy tables, do this sex before a date with someone is too much or makes a lot sense?

Many of us used to think of sex as you crossed the line now you are in an intimate zone, but now sex is almost a given and it’s not the intimate part. The intimate part is getting to know someone and going on a date. How does the ‘yeah, I’ve seen your insides but please tell me how many brothers and sisters you have’ tickle your fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment