Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 16, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: SUGAR DADDY WAITING


I surf the internet hoping to find a hot young male who could qualify as my full-time lover and playmate (LTR). I am a Silver Daddy who likes the magnificent beauty of a young Adonis and I find a 30 year age spread to be hot! The eye candy appeal intoxicates me and my animal instincts rise up almost out of control. I selfishly want a hot young lover who can bottom and top with me—so the flipping will be fantastic! I want him to be my monogamous playmate and partner for years to come.

As a dominant bull, I want my young lover to perform mostly as a bottom, but I want him to top me occasionally so that I can enjoy his magnificent cock deep inside me. He must be physically fit and workout at a gym. He should be well-educated and capable of holding a meaningful conversation on more than the latest ball scores. I want his undivided attention 24/7 and in appreciation for his sex appeal and stamina to fuck and suck with lots of gusto, I will reward him financially with housing, living expenses, transportation and a spending allowance.

My search is sometimes discouraging become some twenty-somethings block my messages and blast me as a cradle snatcher or pervert. (They just don’t know what a bull cock I have.) I wish these guys would be kinder because I am sincere and want to satisfy my desires for a playmate while offering my playmate lots of benefits too. Sometimes I don’t even have an opportunity to plead my case before they cut me off, balls and all! They are so short-sighted.

How do I get younger men to play with me? 

Have you ever been in this situation?

 What are your thoughts?

 What advice would you give this person?


1 comment: