Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

¿IS DATING AN EX EVER A GOOD IDEA?




I am very
confused about a situation with my ex. We dated for about 9 months and lived
together in the same apartment. Toward the end of our relationship he felt
trapped and tied down so he started looking to end the relationship. We talked
to see if we could work things out but it only got worse. He ended up moving
out and I decided to move back to my home state, about 440 miles away.


I was devastated. He told me we would
never be together again that he was not interested in me. These were very
hurtful words and I thought everything was over.


After a few months I had a business
trip in our city and mentioned to him that I would be in town for a few days.
He called, we ended up meeting, and I spent the night with him. We had sex and
it was strange but very satisfying. Then last week I was in the city again for
a follow-up meeting, and he agreed to stay with me in the hotel. I even took
our dogs to see him. We drank, had a great time, and even had sex again. He
told me he loved me and was afraid of hurting me again.


I have such strong feelings for him
and I know that I love him. He tends to hide his feelings better, but I know he
cares about me. After these reunions, I began to think about moving back—not
for him, but for myself. I am not happy in my hometown, I truly miss the city
and the nightlife. I am currently in the process of getting a job in the city
and it is possible that I will eventually move back. He said he hoped I would
move back as well.


This is all
very confusing because I don't want to trick myself into believing something is
there when it may not be. Am I doing the right thing or am I tricking myself?
Please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment