Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

¿WHAT IS BEAUTY?


We get so used to lusting after one another because of penis size, ripples on stomachs and the curve of a bubble butt, that we lose sight of all the other equally beautifully persons that don’t fit into that mold. I ALWAYS remember something Judge Judy says on her show and it goes like this, ‘beauty fades, but dumb is forever.’ I ALWAYS tell folks if they think of beauty as something that attracts another, they’ll see that it is the mind that intrigues another and the soul that KEEPS you wanting more. WHAT IS BEAUTY TO YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment