Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FEM GAY MEN VS. BUTCH LESBIANS



The other day I was @ the gas station and I noticed two females having a conversation. As I looked @ them I could tell that they were of the lesbian persuasion by the way they were dressed and how they carried themselves...not to mention the conversation was about their relationships and how they are trying to settle down and treat their women right. Now that's admirable in my book, but I couldn't help but wonder why the other patrons that were around didn't have the same look of disgust on their faces when I see or come across gay men in public? Why no one really bats an eye or show hatred towards females that OBVIOUSLY gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment