Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX




Today is NATIONAL BLACK HIV/AIDS AWARENESS DAY so I thought it appropriate that I used the song LET’S TALK ABOUT SEX. This controversial hit song released by the American hip-hop trio Salt-n-Pepa. It was released as a single from their Blacks' Magic album in the year 1991, and achieved a great success in many countries, including Australia, Austria, Germany and Switzerland where it was a number-one hit…The song talks about safe sex, the positive and negative sides of sex and the censorship that sex had around that time. SO IF YOU BELIEVE THE SUCCESS OF OUR FUTURE GENERATION IS PRICELESS, YOU WILL WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO COMBAT HIV/AIDS – A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS. THE ECONOMIC IMPACT IS TAKING ITS TOLL! LET’S GET EDUCATED, GET TESTED, GET TREATED AND GET INVOLVED! THIS IS OUR YEAR FOR CHANGE! EVERY BLACK LIFE IS WORTH SAVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment