Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

208


HE got poisoned by…

Words of love

Gave ALL of himself

And got 208 in return

Now HE is twisted like candy

With an unflavored desire

Now this poison is HIS obsession

As HE picks up the pieces of HIS soul

HIS bitter truth makes LIES taste better

For HIS poison

Comes from the root of HIS self love…

Rather the lack thereof

There is NO redemption

As HIS life drips N’ drops

If only HE could save himself

With some antidote of TRUTH

The older HE gets

More or less HE forgets

As HE gets closer

HE realizes that HE has been running

In the opposite direction of divinity

For 208 cannot destroy the light that shines within.

©tgk

2 comments:

  1. Trying to find the right words to express my deep compassion to 208. I would need a lot of thinking before able to say my sincere thought and giving him or her the feeling I have in my heart. Indeed, there is no word to reconcile with the pass that no one can change. Assuming the destiny can be achieve only to turn his or her eyes to our creator. The last moments of his or her life has to be full of love no judgement at all. Who are we to judge or blame. I would have much to say which could help him or her to pass those terrible moments. Just remember that I am one who would be privileged to be beside you to listen what you would want to say in order to trasmit those words to all of us.From a person who is full of compassion and sincerity.Man or Woman the Creator is always beside you and in your soul. Never forget HIM. S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Is this your drawing? I found it on someone else's site. Let me know and I'll credit you. Wonderful site. Hot pics. My inner perv appreciates them. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete