Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, February 8, 2008

14 DAYS OF LUV: DAY 8 - SMELLING (LUV IS)

There is NOTHING like the SCENT of LOVE and it NEVER more POWERFUL or PRESENT than when one is in LOVE. Now I have had the opportunity to experience how LOVE can leave the SCENT of HE on me and I LOVE IT! Some may find it weird OR gross that I LOVE to smell the SCENT of my MAN’S ass on my lips LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG after I have pleasured him. It GETS me going like NOTHING in this world. I LOVE how he smells when I get all up in his mix AND create LOVE with him. The smell of HIM is UNDENIABLE and it is as if I am his pawn that is totally (HAPPILY) helpless. His SCENT is LIBERATING and it gives me a sense of WORTHINESS that compliments MY sexuality.

3 comments:

  1. I like the clean smell of a man after a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scents... can be a great turn on, that hint of musk around the pubic hair and penis. His scent after playing basketball or working. Fetish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the male aroma as well!! Its good to know that other people enjoy it as well. I thought it was only me.

    ReplyDelete