Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

MATRIX FOR A POSITIVE LIFESTYLE


Matrix for a Positive Lifestyle

Have good friends.
Don’t isolate yourself.

Sustain a lifelong companionship with a spouse or partner.

Engage socially in worthwhile projects.

Be close with people who have a good lifestyle – habits are contagious.

Follow a purpose in life.

Leave time for play and relaxation.

Keep up satisfying sexual activity.

Address issues around anger.

Practice stress management.
Deal with the reactive mind’s harmful effects: When you have a negative reaction, stop, stand back, take a few deep breaths, and observe how you’re feeling.

2 comments:

  1. All good resolutions ... I'll pick a few and work at mastering them on the road back from the dark depression I've been in for too long now.

    ReplyDelete