Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SECRETS...







We’re only as sick as our
secrets. Why do I LOVE
the sound of that?
Maybe because I think it would make a REAL good message for a graphic
t-shirt. But alas, I digress and with that in mind I'd like to engage in a
little blog psychoanalysis and reveal one of my deepest, darkest secrets. There've
been times when the mere thought of this secret has nearly overwhelmed me; then
there have been other times when I actually took a perverse pride in it. So what is this personal bit of
secret? I've got your attention now, don't I? 
You
probably even skipped ahead to see if this is really juicy.










Well, skip no further. My
secret is this: I'm lazy, not living up to my full potential and do not push myself
like I should. Yup, there it is, dragged from the darkness into the light. Oh,
believe you me; I've never tried to suppress this awareness. But I eventually
learned that this secret is my largest liability. I learned that with enough
bright friends even a dim bulb can light up a room. Someone ought to
print that on a graphic tee and drop it on the steps of the Vatican
so the pope can wear it underneath his ‘holy’
garments.






No comments:

Post a Comment